CAST METAL SOLUTIONS FOR PROTOTYPE AND LOW VOLUME
What We Do
We integrate the following services within our 67,000 sq. ft. facilities for a seamless, timely transition from the prototype phase through PPAP and full production.
Our unique approach enables our customer to benefit from product design support, shorter development time and affordable tooling.
- Design support and mold flow analysis
- Design and build tooling
- Produce high pressure castings for prototype or production
- Machine castings to customer specifications
- CMM layout inspection, x-ray and PPAP
Future has three primary objectives:
- Produce tooling and machined castings for high pressure die cast prototypes in accordance with APQP requirements to ensure validation of the production process and material properties.
- Produce tooling and machined castings for low to medium volume production.
- Service parts manufacturing.
PH: 586-247-2100 | FAX: 586-247-4698 | EMAIL: CustomerService@FutureDieCast.com
Machining / Tooling Operations
50450 Wing Dr.
Shelby Twp, MI 48315
Die Casting Operations
14100 Rocco Ct.
Shelby Twp., MI 48315
Machining / Tooling Operations |
Die Casting Operations |
Copyright 2017 Future Die Cast and Engineering, All Rights Reserved.